BF FT CONTEST TERMS
Win a BAD WOLF TARDIS SPEAKER + one free download of the BIG FINISH audio play Doctor Who: Dalek Universe 1 - Simply follow @fametekelectronics on Facebook and add your best impression of a Big Finish character, making sure you hashtag #BigImpression in your reply to this post. Contest ends May 11th 2021. Entrants must be 16+, USA, Canada only
Winners will be selected at random within two weeks of 11 May 2021. from all the correct entries received.
FULL PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United States and Canada aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Big Finish Productions, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: enter between 16:00 EST on 22 April 2021 and 14:00 EST on 11 May 2021.
3. No purchase is necessary however internet access and an active Facebook profile are required. Winners will first need to register as a Big Finish customer at the website bigfinish.com, and accept the terms and conditions to activate their account to receive their free copy of Doctor Who: Dalek Universe 1
4. To enter: Follow @fametekelectronics on Facebook and reply the contest post with a video with sound or audio of your impression of a Big Finish character, making sure you include the hashtag #BigImpression in your post, between 16:00 EST on 27 April 2021 and 14:00 EST 11 May 2021, Note: native RTs (shares) will not qualify for entry. Similarly QTs from protected accounts will not qualify for entry.
5. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
6. The Prize: Five winners will be selected. The prize winner(s) will each receive one of five copies of Doctor Who: Dalek Universe 1, a TARDIS bluetooth speaker.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
8. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize from the date of the winners acceptance.
10. Winner Selection: all correct entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 14 working days of the closing date. One first prize winner and three runners-up will be selected via random electronic draw from all the correct entries. The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
i) contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
ii) include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
iii) defame, misrepresent or insult other people or companies, including but not limited to the Promoter (and its partners);
iv) promote any political agenda.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via Twitter Direct Messaging within 14 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner. If contacted, the winners will be provided with details on how to claim their prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
13. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose.
16. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
21. The name and country of the winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Marketing Team, Fametek LLC, 5986 E. Slauson Ave. Los Angeles CA 90040 up to 3 months after the Promotion closing date.
22. By entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
24. This Promotion is governed by USA Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
25. No Purchase Necessary / Void where prohibited
Promoter: Fametek LLC, 5986 E. Slauson Ave, Los Angeles CA 90040. Please do not send entries or claims to this address.