News » bad wolf
MASSIVE AUDIO / FAMETEK ANNOUNCES NEW BAD WOLF TARDIS WIRELESS SPEAKER
FAMETEK LLC, the licensed collectable division of Massive Audio® Inc., today announced the introduction of their new BAD WOLF TARDIS Bluetooth™ Speaker under license from BBC Worldwide North America. The 5.5” tall speakers materialize in the form of the Ninth and Tenth Doctors’ TARDIS, with BAD WOLF painted on the side. Along with the wireless feature, the BAD WOLF TARDIS also has six TARDIS sound effects that indicate functions as well as LEDs that illuminate the top lamp and windows of the Doctor’s time machine. BAD WOLF TARDIS speakers are available for sale at www.fametek.com, among other retailers and e-commerce sites, beginning March 1, 2016.
In 2015 Massive Audio released the 8” TARDIS and Dalek Bluetooth speakers along with wired/wireless headphone collections, which were both Whovian hits. The company is now gearing up for a new collection of 5” tall figural speakers, premiering with the BAD WOLF TARDIS. Massive®, under its new FAMETEK brand, will follow up with a Tenth Doctor figural speaker in May 2016.
“We have experienced overwhelming support for our wireless Doctor Who speakers and are very excited to roll out the new Doctor Who 5” speaker range. There is a lot more to come in this collection!” says Jeremy Larsson of Massive Audio Inc.
About the products:
BAD WOLF TARDIS FEATURES:
- Six sound clips such as ‘Materialize’ and ‘Cloister Bell’ to indicate functions
- LED indicators on LAMP and Windows for power on/off & connectivity
- Bluetooth Connection with 33’ range
- Dual 1.5” Massive Audio speaker system.
- Auxiliary input for direct connection
- Multi-Function interface for Volume / Play / Pause / Fast Forward / Rewind / Power
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 5 hour life
- Battery indicator display / voice battery low indicator
- Includes USB and 3.5mm auxiliary cables
For more information please contact FAMETEK: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fametek.com or visit our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/tardisspeakers